Soulja Boy Tell 'Em ft. Migos - Make It Work

by - 2/03/2015 04:12:00 PM


You May Also Like

1 comentários

  1. Emmanuel Mougnin
    SENAGAL, SIPRES 3 Mermoz
    Résidence Cheikh Anta
    Villa N°66
    +221 775 652 461
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015
    11 H 40 GMT

    Re: Special Operation

    Good evening Boss Deandre Cortez

    I, the undersigned Mougnin Emmanuel, known as the artist name DJ Ô Emmanü or Lil Br'O ricrac, wishing to exchange with artists, bosses, managers and producers of American nationality to a recruitment travel locus good deal of the partnership principle of the American family business.

    Accordingly, this letter was sent to you in order to be present to the faithful who are able to help me on any occasion, favorable or not because it is useful to make great progress and prepared my journey to get home and have the awards and trophies after you approach as it was appropriate, I went to the album 2 (Ready For Beach Sea writing Konvict music of Senegal " Parc de la Madeleine ") which is a certain album and worthy of be received after my first album ("Accelerate Your Life").

    Given these elements, the reason is the willingness and the feeling declaratory order that these albums are perfect because if a person had, for example, a project that will be a career in the United States Of America is without contradicting are lower state it will have the opportunity to become a superior person, which is why I have wanted you to help me finish my career because as soon as I will find you money, I will return to you soon.

    Between Furthermore, I have never been completely faithful as I would have liked, but I have to say in retrospect and so it becomes more obvious that in my experience I sometimes had the proof that this system works.

    In short, I hope not to offend anyone by saying that nothing is more necessary for believers American family business that having hope to travel by friends because at the basis of this immigration, I think we are also professional workers in a pessimistic nation and this is a personal experience.

    Thank you to have been important for this message, your coming weeks are full of achievement and success

    Affectionately.

    ResponderExcluir