Soulja Boy (Feat. Migos) - We Ready

by - 7/05/2013 12:17:00 PM



You May Also Like

1 comentários

  1. Good Evening Mr. Shad Gregory Moss & DeAndre Cortez Way
    How are you?

    This should be approximately two to three weeks I've gotten without writing to review the following business that will allow me to find my ticket, and to facilitate this communication telematics immigration returned to the country, but more than the decision to fasting paperless having the chance to dream AMERICAN also allow 11 million to other immigrant deported leaving AMERICA to earn citizenship and taking a distance protection by the law of THE HOUSE OF RÉPRESENTNANT, THE RÉPUPLICAINS and voted by His Excellency Mr. Barack Obama " DREAMers "named after the DREAM Act. "Which is a legal protection doubling the overall struggle for immigration reform they wanted in this country work better than any other government, they also created this chart (FIXING OUR BROKEN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM - A great way to save some money) and Mr President who organize this month a landmark meeting, in such a way n'à never been done in the sight of men (Secret BackStage).
    However, previous communications that required financial resources for out of my album would allow me to get at least this considerable by you because my parents will not let me how to get out in does not call me no financial wealth better and retaining a portion of my salary, I wanted a little more to find new parents because I did not feel very good, I can not even not treat me with the medical ID card BANK (MSP - SGBCI ), I do not know if my Foster parents help me better because of parental lack creates a psychological shock and generates the repopulation of the ghetto, but I would prefer not to have a space of vile UNITED STATES to live here in this continent and with them.
    On this album, I was able to record two songs "two victims consecutive election victory for Barack Obama From His Excellency and Panegryc And Memories In the True Back in Memory Of Ben Wheeler who is currently on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e94gtsObUAQ ,the dailymontion.com http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11doy0_two-victims-consecutive_travel#.Ueaezazxtkg , the Blog http://ric-rac-gold.skyrock.com/ .

    I hope its sounds ascend upon a swift cloud with clicked and will spread throughout the country, to comfort and restore in the years to come as I promised.

    Thank you for the attention and beg you to have consideration for this message.

    I undersigned Emmanuel Mougnin

    ResponderExcluir